Friday, August 29, 2008

Dinner At Our Friends

Pretty Desserts :) (but yeah, I didn't make them, I bought them)

Last night we went to our friends house for dinner. We had Alfredo Spaghetti, Parmesan Chicken, Green Beans and Salad.
The alfredo, of course, was delicious. The chicken was really good too but I didn't find out the recipe. I know that they cooked it in a frying pan with some olive oil and some parmesan cheese recipe but I couldn't figure out what it was. It was really tasty.

The desserts on the left are from New Seasons. On the top layer there are these raspberry pastries (not exactly sure what they are), the second layer is white cupcakes, and the bottom layer is 'haystacks'. The Haystacks were coconut clumps covered in chocolate. They were pretty good but I thought they were a little too big. They were REALLY sweet so it was hard to eat the whole thing. There are also Hawaiian shortbread cookies in between the desserts which, in my opinion, are the best things on there. I don't know if those desserts are the best thing ever, but they were good enough.

Overall the night went really well except we lost at Taboo and the Beavers lost their football game!

Most likely tonight we will be eating pizza... but you never know :)

Stay tuned.

No comments: